Looking for a New Web Hosting Provider - Any Suggestions?

Hello everyone!

First time posting on LTT, so please excuse me if I miss anything.

Recently I've decided that I would like to switch my web hosting provider as I am unsatisfied with my current provider - Namecheap. I've been using them for years, but over time their services have been degrading. The latest issue that has become "the straw that broke the camel's back" has been their email reputation - It has become absolutely awful, and I can no longer send emails to hotmail / outlook emails. I've checked my DMARC / SPF records and validated they are good; It appears that the Namecheap server IP address has been flagged by at least 1 spam list.

I'm looking for a hosting provider that has the following services:

• Shared hosting
    • I host multiple personal websites using PHP, JavaScript, and MySQL.
    • I would prefer SSH access to be able to upload and execute PHP code on the server.
  • Domain Registrar
    • Ability to define custom nameserver's - I have a few domains configured with Cloudflare
  • E-Mail Hosting
    • Looking for the ability to create multiple email accounts with the registered domains, and setup forwarders + catch-all's
    • I'm OK with the idea of splitting out my email hosting from my web hosting providers if needed. I've looked into using Outlook as my email provider but, IIRC, they're now only allowing you to setup 1 email per domain and no catch-all forwarders 🤷‍♂️.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

I recently switched web hosts after using Yahoo (which became Verizon, then Turbify) for almost 20 years. 

In the end I used CloudFlare as my registrar, and Dreamhost to do the hosting.  So far it's worked fine.