Will my Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2 motherboard support a total of four RAM modules, each 8GB at 3200MHz, without any issues?

Dabuu

Current Setup:

• Motherboard (MOBO): Gigabyte B450 DS3H V2
  • CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 (Stock Cooler)
  • GPU: GTX 1660 Super (Single Fan)
  • Memory: 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz

Objective: I'm planning to boost my system's memory to 32GB and have a couple of questions regarding compatibility.

1. Can I add 2x8GB more for a total of 4x8GB at 3200MHz?

• I'm curious if my current setup can smoothly handle four 8GB RAM modules at 3200MHz. Any insights or experiences with a similar configuration would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Is it okay to mix 2x16GB with the existing 2x8GB, given they have the same speed, brand, and latency?

• I'm contemplating the possibility of adding two 16GB RAM modules to achieve a total of 32GB. Assuming they share the same specifications as my current RAM, would this combination work well, or am I better off sticking to 8GB modules?

With ddr4, 2 sticks is always more stable than 4 sticks. Your best bet is to buy 2x16gb ddr4 3200cl16 sticks, you can do this for like $40-50 these days. Then, get rid of your 8gb sticks. 

Will a 4x8gb configuration work? Yes, but if you mismatch sticks now you need to get it stable. If you buy the same sticks, it probably costs you more than is worth paying AND they might have changed the sticks without changing the sku meaning you'd still be mismatched.

Also, what would be the use case for 32gb of ram with a Ryzen 2600?