Cable sleeving?

The Last MeMe

whats the difference between

This: http://lutro0-customs.com/products/coreless-paracord-royal-blue-25ft

And dat: http://lutro0-customs.com/products/550-paracord-royal-blue-25-feet

Dont wanna order wrong one.. Thanks

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

the first one is coreless, i think?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HHD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: Corsair RM 550W OS: Windows 8.1 Wireless network: Asus pce-n53 (Broken)

What this means for you is a coreless paracord that has no inside core so it has not been stretched like others in the making of 550 paracord - which means that it has the initial tight braid that the core came with right from the braider. 

That.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

What this means for you is a coreless paracord that has no inside core so it has not been stretched like others in the making of 550 paracord - which means that it has the initial tight braid that the core came with right from the braider. 

That.

post-8890-0-20825300-1400440082.jpg

post-8890-0-20825300-1400440082.jpg

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

Coreless is nicer, and the 2nd one is ok and will do the job, but could look a little loose.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

In other words, it is just a nicer sleeve with no transparency.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I shall order Corelesss den thanks guys

My rig: Case: Corsair 760T CPU: Intel 4690k MOBO: MSI Z79 Gaming 5 RaM: 16gb HyperX SSD: 256gb Samsung pro HDD: 1tb Toshiba PSU: Thermaltake smart 750 GPU: 1x GTX 1080 Founders edition

Pretty much summed it up. The coreless will have a tighter weave due to it being made just for us with stricter production rules and its not handled by anyone else.

However we do carry some 550 as well which does have the core inside. But its purchased from good sources so it doesnt look like a fuzzy caterpillar and its good quality. The 550 will look just as tight as the coreless if you use it right.

Also look into getting a paracord threader if you are going to use paracord it will save you tons of headaches.

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]