Display turns off and then on

Go to solution Solved by Mark_idk_,
4 minutes ago, soundopossum said:

Then well i dont actually know wow

Alr, thx for trying to help me, imma just rma it and see what happens.

So, a while ago my gpu died so i got a new one, the rtx 3060 ti eagle oc6gig and an aorus ap750gm psu, then i noticed my display would turn off and then on, i tried to update the drivers, check the cables, nothing worked so i just assumed it was my old pc. I got a new pc yesterday, built it, booted up, installed drivers, i thought it was fixed but today it did it again, i tried a new monitor and it did it too, i did some research online and didn't find anything. Someone please tell me anything if you know.

Parts list: i5 14600k

Gigabyte Z790 gaming x ax

64gb ram (i got a good deal)

Samsung 970 evo 500gig + 2 tb same one

Aksa soho h7 air cooler ( it's a random one my friend recommended me )

Rtx 3060ti eagle oc 8 gig

Aorus ap750gm psu

This happens to everyone bro it happens when the gpu driver are loading in all of the customizations you have maxe the driver needs yo reset but if it happenes at.random times this could indicate driver/bios issue for me personally it only happenes when i boot the pc up i need more insight

The real question here, is why tf would you buy 14th gen intel. But on the topic, i think if you changed both the pc and monitor, and it still keeps happening, it has to do something with the power, either the monitor power supply cable is broken, or (more likely) the power in your house is messed up. Or as the comment above me said, it could be normal, but i personally never had this issue with my 2 monitors, nor at school

3 minutes ago, soundopossum said:

This happens to everyone bro it happens when the gpu driver are loading in all of the customizations you have maxe the driver needs yo reset but if it happenes at.random times this could indicate driver/bios issue for me personally it only happenes when i boot the pc up i need more insight

Im just on the pc doing nothing and it turns off and then on even in games so it isn't normal, i updated all the drivers, gpu, bios and it still did it. also it did the thing on my old computer.

4 minutes ago, MiszS said:

The real question here, is why tf would you buy 14th gen intel. But on the topic, i think if you changed both the pc and monitor, and it still keeps happening, it has to do something with the power, either the monitor power supply cable is broken, or (more likely) the power in your house is messed up. Or as the comment above me said, it could be normal, but i personally never had this issue with my 2 monitors, nor at school

The 14 th gen was same price as 13 th so i did, my power was wierd back like 10 years ago but i bring my pc to my cottage and it did the same, the psu is new, i tried 4 new cables, still nothing

Plug the hdmi or display port into the motherboard not the gpu  .

It should boot right up go to you tube search up how to flash your gpu bios and follow the instructions from there on

2 minutes ago, soundopossum said:

Plug the hdmi or display port into the motherboard not the gpu  .

It should boot right up go to you tube search up how to flash your gpu bios and follow the instructions from there on

It works fine but sometimes it just turns off and then on and continues like nothing hapens.

22 minutes ago, Mark_idk_ said:

It works fine but sometimes it just turns off and then on and continues like nothing hapens.

4 minutes ago, soundopossum said:

Alr, thx for trying to help me, imma just rma it and see what happens.