Sony A9III!

Vilacom

Damn what an awesome camera, global shutter, pre record, 120 FPS compressed raw for up to 190 frames.  

Obviously at $6k and 24MP this is directly aimed at professional sports shooters but only a matter of time before that stuff shows up in all the systems, hopefully with higher MP bodies!

The 300mm F2.8 is quite the lens too, though I have to say with the Canon 100-300 2.8 being out there that kinda takes the wind out of the sails on that particular announcement. 

On 11/8/2023 at 3:57 AM, Vilacom said:

Damn what an awesome camera, global shutter, pre record, 120 FPS compressed raw for up to 190 frames.  

Obviously at $6k and 24MP this is directly aimed at professional sports shooters but only a matter of time before that stuff shows up in all the systems, hopefully with higher MP bodies!

The 300mm F2.8 is quite the lens too, though I have to say with the Canon 100-300 2.8 being out there that kinda takes the wind out of the sails on that particular announcement. 

Don’t think there’s much trickle down tbh. All of this stuff is quite expensive to implement and just isn’t worth the R&D to shrink. As far as higher MP bodies go too with the size of the thing I’d be looking into Fujis G line