Help with my first build by myself/Custom loop

Hey everyone, I am looking into upgrading my pc but need recommendations on the loop before I buy anything. The current parts I am thinking about are: Intel I9-14900KF, MSI Z790 Gaming Pro Wifi, 16 x 4 6400 speed DDR5 Corsair Dominator, 4Tb Seagate barracuda HDD, 1 Tb Samsung 970 evo SSD, NVIDIA 4080 FE(or Gigabyte Eagle OC 4080), Lian Li O-11 Dynamic EVO XL ATX Full tower case, MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 Watt 80 + gold fully modular PSU.

For the loop I am currently thinking of an ICUE XC7 RGB Elite LCD CPU Water Block, either an EK-Quantum Vector² Master RTX 4080 D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi(Gigabyte) or an EK-Quantum Vector² FE RTX 4080 D-RGB - Nickel + Plexi (FE), an EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 PWM D-RGB - Acetal, Corsair Hydro X Series XT Hardline 14mm Clear Tubing,  3 EK-Quantum Surface S420 - Black, Hydro X Series XL8 Performance Coolant 1L — Purple, and possibly Lian Li infinity case fans. I am not sure what fittings I will need.

Thank You for your help.

Cooling:

3x EK-Quantum Surface S420, wow that may be a fit issue. But don't quote me on this as im not familiar with this case at all. P.S. that's a lot of rad, & you'll never need to ad any more after this. I mean you could but really no need to other then bragging rights.

If you can fit 1 up top another on the side & final 1 layered on the bottom & it fits with fittings, then your in the house mate. That build will be nice and cool, tho do have the room set at a good ambient temperature, as then over clocks will be nice to have. Best to check the actual size & detentions of the rads prior to getting them 1st. Just to make sure, as there would be nothing but pure agony to get them & they don't go in the case. Man that would suck.

MOBO/CPU:

no need what so ever to get the 14gen Cpu's as 13th gen will be just fine. Save some bucks & go for a z790 a 13th gen cpu & say a 4000 mhz ram or 5000mhz ram. With my new build i put in 3200mhz ram, & yeah no issues no need for it for me, as im only youtube, gaming, watching movies from files & that normal jazz. 14th gen is no real gain, it kinda is in some chips but yeah not worth the bread & butter at all. Even a 12th gen cpu will be fine.

PSU:

Well if you want it as it's a 1000w & not 850w or a number under a 1000, then go for it id say. i got a 1000w in mine since 2016 still goes good never ever reached the 1000w. my system runs around probs a guess 600w max gives it plenty of room to still stay cool. No fan running on it. But this is up to you, id say yes as it will last years like mine still is from Corsair.

It's a bit of a big build you got planed but do watch as many as possible vids on youtube to make sure this is the road you want to go down on. & everything i said take it as (if this was me) not as advise. See the selection of stuff your wanting to get could be done, 1 better, 2 cheaper, & 3 not getting stuff you really don't need. Watch the vids others in here will advise you as well. Oh & also look around in this forum as well to see similar build questions like this 1, you may end up finding some more answers. Good luck with it all, ask away for questions. It's what the forum is all about, to help & guide.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w