I don't know where to ask because it's kind of stupid

So I moved across the country and my old pc is back home, it's all well amd good but I let my dad take it for work, so I'm building a new one and the only questions I need answered are this,

1 does stickerbombing my pc case have any issues with heat or performance, but I will not cover any vent holes just flat case, or anything else long term.

2 can someone help me find a good case with at least a window to see my stuff I don't need a whole wall of glass, and just general space for like 200 stickers maybe more 

Long post sorry but thanks

Cases & Mods is the place to ask for advice on cases and modifying them. Moved it there for you.

Putting stickers on the case won't impact performance or heat. There's so many cases out there the best thing to do would probably just jump on some of the online stores and look at some of the pictures to see which you like, narrow it down to a couple that you like the look of and then ask which are the best from your shortlist.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

11 hours ago, NoodleWizard said:

1 does stickerbombing my pc case have any issues with heat or performance, but I will not cover any vent holes just flat case, or anything else long term.

No. If vents are not covered you are safe. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

Gotta combine the stickers with the RGB, it'll make it 1000% faster... Post pics when done !

Intel Core i9 10920x CPU; ASUS ROG Strix x299-E Gaming II Motherboard; 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666 MHz Quad Channel Kit; EVGA RTX 2070 Gaming 8 GB; 2 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe m.2 SSD & 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe m.2 SSD; 1 TB WD Blue SATA SSD; 2x 6 TB HGST DeskStar NAS Hard Drives; Corsair Hydro H150i RGB PRO XT All In One Cooler; Corsair RM1000i 1000 Watt PSU; Corsair Commander Pro Lighting & Fan control; 4x Corsair HD120 RGB 120 mm fans - Intake ; Lian Li 011-Dynamic Razer Edition cube case, Windows 11 Pro 23H2