Which gpu

Dreamer Drift

I want to upgrade to a white 4070 for my all white build, but I’m unsure if I should get the Galax GeForce RTX 4070 EX Gamer White 12GB or the Asus Dual GeForce RTX 4070 White OC Edition 12GB.

I would check their warranties and go with whichever one has the better warranty

AMD 3600x, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL14, GTX 1080, and Ungodly Amounts of Storage

id take a look at reviews of their customer service and warranties. ASUS seem to have a sketchy past recently on things like this... so possible worth watching some reviews on the both of the companies.

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

1 hour ago, Dreamer Drift said:

I want to upgrade to a white 4070 for my all white build, but I’m unsure if I should get the Galax GeForce RTX 4070 EX Gamer White 12GB or the Asus Dual GeForce RTX 4070 White OC Edition 12GB.

Get the cheapest or the one that please you most

They'll be 99% similar performance wise

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 hour ago, Dreamer Drift said:

I think it would be region specific, Galax primarily being an eastern AIB and Asus having more prominence in the west. In North America especially, Galax is pretty much nonexistent, but that might've changed with EVGA leaving.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

Are there any space limitations in your case?

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

5 hours ago, DeerDK said:

Are there any space limitations in your case?

I have the H5 Flow white

38 minutes ago, Dreamer Drift said:

I have the H5 Flow white

Okay, that doesn't seem space limited. Good. 

I'd say go for the one you like the looks of most, or if one is cheaper. 

The Asus 4070 dual has scored pretty nicely in terms of fan noise

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)