Hey ltt team

Im currently looking for a good new tv but there are alot of problems and almost no reviewers for new tv's and i dont mean the high end market im in more the 300-600$ usd range weve always had issues with tvs even our newest one has an issue where the display size is not what it appears to be in hdmi meaning part of the edges of the images are cut off I would really appreciate a tv reviewing spree or channel its really hard to navagate all the convolution especially terms like motion rate technology apposed to refresh rate and all the other things that go into them. Please consider reviewing tvs there are too many duds thank you.

rtings.com is the site you want for this sort of thing (right now at least). They have outstanding published testing methodology and filtered database. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

1 hour ago, Moldy2 said:

weve always had issues with tvs even our newest one has an issue where the display size is not what it appears to be in hdmi meaning part of the edges of the images are cut off

Did you go through your picture settings thoroughly?

I remember I use to have that problem over a decade ago, but that was also a problem with me being too inexperience go through aspect ratio and image stretch settings correctly. I've encountered the same problems with modern TV's, but again they've always been fixed by going through the settings.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |