people coming for the same problem can watch my video 

specs:

intel xeon 2643 v3

ddr4 motherboard

ddr4 16gb ram 2133mhz

gtx 970

500w psu

read my last post for context but yeah i keep going into psm

i recorded my gpu fluctuations tell me if anythings irregular that could cause this

(it only happens with roblox)

Edited by tenstall
correction

have you tried setting your gpu to "prefer maximum performance" in the nvidia control panel?

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10/11 EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

that is super strange NGL. You could attempt to turn off any power saving options and making sure windows if you're running windows doesn't go into sleep mode VIA an admin command prompt

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2223812-is-there-a-command-line-to-disable-sleep-on-windows-10

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

4 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

that is super strange NGL. You could attempt to turn off any power saving options and making sure windows if you're running windows doesn't go into sleep mode VIA an admin command prompt

https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/2223812-is-there-a-command-line-to-disable-sleep-on-windows-10

ive fr tryed everything ill try this though

Just now, tenstall said:

ive fr tryed everything ill try this though

also maybe you're pressing a button that might been hotkeyed as "Sleep" perhaps? you can also change  "define power buttons and password protection" and change it so when you press a power or sleep button it does nothing .

of course you can still shut down your PC by holding down the power button cause that's a failsafe and normally within windows

2023-10-31 23_09_10-${}.png

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

1 minute ago, Ramamataz said:

also maybe you're pressing a button that might been hotkeyed as "Sleep" perhaps? you can also change  "define power buttons and password protection" and change it so when you press a power or sleep button it does nothing .

of course you can still shut down your PC by holding down the power button cause that's a failsafe and normally within windows

nah cause i press alot of keys and it only happens playing roblox
i can run everything else valorant minecraft fortnite etc but roblox is iffy

anyways ive gone into theyre and its not that

2 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

6 hours ago, Ramamataz said:

yo that first thing worked for a little while then it kicked off again got any other ideas?

6 hours ago, rippy4500 said:

have you tried setting your gpu to "prefer maximum performance" in the nvidia control panel?

will try rn

6 hours ago, rippy4500 said:

think i did it image.png.79eca2738d1c243cec931b1384af87e0.png

push come to shove just reinstall windows 10 . Perhaps something got boorked

On 11/1/2023 at 2:01 AM, rippy4500 said:

yo this worked