Dusting Pc and I have this...

Lmao isn't that overkill? But yeah I would assume it's safe.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Just be sure that your components don't go flying away ! 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

Use the can with air in it. Can't remember it's name, and im a bit tipsy. But I might order a similar leaf blower.

So I can put anything here?

Just be sure that your components don't go flying away ! 

Zoom in on the picture and look at the bottom left hand corner it actually shows a PC

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Its actually smaller than a standard leaf blower.

Use the can with air in it. Can't remember it's name, and im a bit tipsy. But I might order a similar leaf blower.

tired with air cans bro anyway when i saw this product the manufacturer posted some pictures for its application and it showed this cleaning a pc.

12044.jpg?maxwidth=217&maxheight=145&sha

There shouldn't be any problems using it, just hold down any fans that you would be dusting through. I'd say its overkill, but seeing as I use an absolutely massive air compressor to dust off my parts, I can't really say much on that topic.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

You should just get a reverse-flow vacuum cleaner, like one of those garage ones where you can remove the hose and attach it on the exhaust port. They're as cheap as $100 iirc.

Edit: something like PsychoticEpisode posted

This is what I think of Pre-Ordering video games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp98SH3vW2Y

I'm pretty sure a can of air is going to be cheaper then that..in fact you could probably buy 10 cans of air for that. (Its about $32.) If you need a blower like that to dust out your PC, you're doing it wrong anyways. But if you need it buy it. If you dont need it, dont buy it.

I am whatever I am. 

get a small compressor in stead, then you have a little hand "gun" to blow air instead of this massive thing.

Sure you can do it with this, but it's not handy.

Just hold your fans still, check al the connectors when your done and you're good to go. that's the only real thing you should worry about.

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I'd rather use a vacuum instead of blowing things away. Puts the dirt in it's place, rather than everywhere.

Plus, the blower is like $1800? :P

Nope its actually very cheap its 2,000 Philippine Peso or 46 USD. I just used that as reference

Nope its actually very cheap its 2,000 Philippine Peso or 46 USD. I just used that as reference

Oh, oops still the vacuum is a better option, or even compressed air.

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.

is this safe to use for dusting my pc? Its an electric blower.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BOSCH-SKIL-Blower-Air-Blower-600W-Model-8600-/281276307049

yes you could but not for long periods. The air gets warm after a while. What kind of dust do yo have in your PC to need that amount of air force? You people and you in house pets. :rolleyes:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

yes you could but not for long periods. The air gets warm after a while. What kind of dust do yo have in your PC to need that amount of air force? You people and you in house pets. :rolleyes:

I didn't know there were types of dust lol.

I'm pretty sure a can of air is going to be cheaper then that..in fact you could probably buy 10 cans of air for that. (Its about $32.) If you need a blower like that to dust out your PC, you're doing it wrong anyways. But if you need it buy it. If you dont need it, dont buy it.

Problem with caned air is if you tilt the can it will spray liquid on your system. I don't know about your PC but full size case are heavy and its a pain to try and move them to use the caned air.  Also Caned air adds up over time, it can take you 2-6 cans per cleaning depending on how dirty your system is. In the long run a data vac is safer and cheaper than buying caned air over and over. You will spend more than the price of the vac in 1 year of buying caned air.

Or, you know, this electric blower can last more than 10 cans(probably a lifetime) and can be used for more than just dust blowing.

I bet this thing has variable speeds and has different nozzles for precision.

Why not use a helicopter? :blink: pretty sure it gives better results..

:ph34r: ninja hates flying

Details separate people.

how much dust do you have? lol but ya like they said it should be fine. If you are worried that it wont be then use either compressed air or a normal vacuum cleaner.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

is this safe to use for dusting my pc? Its an electric blower.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/BOSCH-SKIL-Blower-Air-Blower-600W-Model-8600-/281276307049

i have one of those, but its green, you have to block your fans from spining and keep a small distance of like 10cm from the actual components.

works like a charm

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

I use an air compressor, although I believe I'm seeing the LED from the CPU fan light up when I go full blast on the fan lol.

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

I use an air compressor, although I believe I'm seeing the LED from the CPU fan light up when I go full blast on the fan lol.

I go ever so slowly when I use the compressed can of air, I'm so detailed with my cleaning around expensive hardware :P