Help

Ahmed 55
Hello
Case: HP600G1
When I changed the standard power in the case, it was 320w
The normal power from the device assembly is not working, but when I remove the graphics card, which is RX 570, the device works. I said that it might be a defect in the new power. I brought another one and the same problem. But if I brought the power from the original case 320, it turns on the case with the card and everything is like this. Where is the problem?
Noting that in the past few days, the electricity was cut off severely and it burned 12 GB of RAM, so it could be the cause of the problem, for example, if it was locked in the board or anything?

Hello Case: HP600G1 When I changed the standard power in the case, it was 320w The normal power from the device assembly is not working, but when I remove the graphics card, which is RX 570, the device works. I said that it might be a defect in the new power. I brought another one and the same problem. But if I brought the power from the original case 320, it turns on the case with the card and everything is like this. Where is the problem? Noting that in the past few days, the electricity was cut off severely and it burned 12 GB of RAM, so it could be the cause of the problem, for example, if it was locked in the board or anything?

AMD's recommended PSU for an RX 570 is 450W minimum. Also, I'm not quite sure I follow. You're saying the case originally came with a 320W power supply and you changed it. To what exactly? And what's the rest of your hardware specs (CPU, RAM, MB, …)?

If power in your region isn't stable and a power outage damaged your RAM, who knows what else might have gotten damaged at that point. Could also be motherboard or the CPU that's damaged, rather than the RAM.

From what I can see, the case is from HP. Are you sure it's using a standard power supply and not something proprietary? Could also be that a regular power supply isn't compatible with the motherboard in this case.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

2 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

AMD's recommended PSU for an RX 570 is 450W minimum. Also, I'm not quite sure I follow. You're saying the case originally came with a 320W power supply and you changed it. To what exactly? And what's the rest of your hardware specs (CPU, RAM, MB, …)?

If power in your region isn't stable and a power outage damaged your RAM, who knows what else might have gotten damaged at that point. Could also be motherboard or the CPU that's damaged, rather than the RAM.

From what I can see, the case is from HP. Are you sure it's using a standard power supply and not something proprietary? Could also be that a regular power supply isn't compatible with the motherboard in this case.

Tested 3 The first was a 500 watt Chinese one. It would turn on every once in a while, and then I would come and turn it on and it would not turn on until after several attempts. The second was 800 watts from Topower +80bronze The device was working, but when I put the card in, it wouldn't work The third Cooler Master TM600 works exactly like the second power. It turns on the device without a card, but if you insert the card, it will not turn on at all. But if we bring the original 320w power, the device with the card will work

my pc : i7 4790 rx 570 12 RAM 

All pc spaces work well