BSOD death, Kernel-Power 41

TheCommodore

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/bsod-wouldnt-allow-recovery-to-boot-after/779b59c3-db13-4a65-b1dc-48aff2e12c53?messageId=0f0bdb32-34e4-4c4f-92d0-42ef1b8109b2

Can't find any power-saving features on the CPU to turn off, and don't have  a spare power supply to test with, don't know where to go from here

After a long period of time with the system off I can boot up and use it for a longer period, after a BSOD and restarting the length of use gets shorter and shorter till i leave it off for a while.

Edit:

• Windows 11 Pro
  • x64 
  • Windows 11 Pro
  • Full Retail
  • 1 Year
  • 3 month
  • AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
  • ASRock X670E PG Lightning
  • EVGA 1300
  • self
  • Desktop 

Crash Files.zip

52 minutes ago, TheCommodore said:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-performance/bsod-wouldnt-allow-recovery-to-boot-after/779b59c3-db13-4a65-b1dc-48aff2e12c53?messageId=0f0bdb32-34e4-4c4f-92d0-42ef1b8109b2

Can't find any power-saving features on the CPU to turn off, and don't have  a spare power supply to test with, don't know where to go from here

Hey there TheCommodore, I just saw this post + the MS Forum post linked above and wanted to ask a quick question or two if that's alright 🙂

Is Your Windows Event Viewer (Event 41, Kernel Power, 63) showing something along the lines of this when Your PC BSODs..? (See Attached Image):

image.thumb.png.1810d47f9fad287e2e2d6e4d8e6827f2.png

And also, what does it show in the Details tab?; Again, I'm wondering if Yours is showing something similar to Mine.

The reason I ask all of the aforementioned is because, I'm wondering if I'm experiencing the same error as You 🤔 If that is the case (Would be very weird if it is, lol) then maybe we could like, work together to figure it out.

TLDR: I too have been getting random BSODs when playing Modded Minecraft in particular (Note: No other game does this, they work perfectly fine, both old/classic games and modern/newer games) which I recently got back into. Feel free to view My post if curious for more details:

Edited by Xiauj

Hey I'm Xiauj ^_^ Wassup :3

On 10/19/2023 at 6:32 PM, Xiauj said:

Hey there TheCommodore, I just saw this post + the MS Forum post linked above and wanted to ask a quick question or two if that's alright 🙂

Is Your Windows Event Viewer (Event 41, Kernel Power, 63) showing something along the lines of this when Your PC BSODs..? (See Attached Image):

image.thumb.png.1810d47f9fad287e2e2d6e4d8e6827f2.png

And also, what does it show in the Details tab?; Again, I'm wondering if Yours is showing something similar to Mine.

The reason I ask all of the aforementioned is because, I'm wondering if I'm experiencing the same error as You 🤔 If that is the case (Would be very weird if it is, lol) then maybe we could like, work together to figure it out.

TLDR: I too have been getting random BSODs when playing Modded Minecraft in particular (Note: No other game does this, they work perfectly fine, both old/classic games and modern/newer games) which I recently got back into. Feel free to view My post if curious for more details:

Yeah, but it isn't necessarily while playing a game, when it happens is kind of random.

It looks like RAM from the dump files. Use the machine normally with one stick at a time and see if only one of them cause crashes. Memory testers are unfortunately not very reliable with DDR4 and newer so I prefer just using one stick at a time.