COD/ MW3 Beta running at low fps with little to no GPU or CPU usage.

Hi all,

So I am back again after a year to bring you the same problem, except this time with the new Beta for COD MW3. So, the same problem is back again and this time I still have no true solution. I had the game running for literally 6 months with no issues and then I just had to go and uninstall for space reasons. Then I go to download the game and what do you know, it is back to running at 7-15 fps and using 7% cpu and 10% gpu will in menus and maintaining that during multiplayer. So I tried what I had before:

-Verify game files

-reinstalled the game

-set cpu priority to low and high

-set cpu affinity to all but cpu 0

-changes some of the game files to specify to use 8 cores

-made sure xmp was turned on in bios

-turned efficiency cores off and on

-checked if graphics drivers are up to date/rolled back updates

-updated bios and drivers for everything I have on my computer

Ultimately we are back to square one of hoping I can keep trying something until it works again. If ANYONE has found a working solution or have suggestions for me to try please let me know! I am running on a high end PC for anyone wondering if my specs can't run. I was getting over 200+ fps at 1440p for that 6 month period. 

Nvidia GPU by any chance? If so, try with the June 2022 drivers, version 516.40. They are by far the best drivers Nvidia have so far. Of course before that DDU and clean install them. I have that version of the drivers on a flash drive and use it to solve all kinds of issues. So far it's been working surprisingly well.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |