Lineage Eternal BETA to start after G-star 2014

worldwin

Good news for the new and awaited version of Lineage will be a hybrid between an MMO and a slash hack'n Online, Lineage Eternal: Twilight Resistance , even if taken lightly since last year already NCsoft promised the launch , and then those who have seen we have seen.

However, it seems to be the right time, with the Korean software company that would insure that the first closed beta of the game will be available immediately after the next G-Star in Busan, fair which will be held November 20 to 23 next year.

http://www.mmorpgitalia.it/site/content.php?10446-Lineage-Eternal-Closed-Beta-Coreana-Quest-Inverno

For those who don't know what this game is think of Diablo 3 and improve its gameplay by several grubloads. Sadly it will most likely be a Korea only beta.

i7 4770K @ 4.5GHZ, NH-D14, Kingston HyperX Black 8GB, Asus Z87-A, Fractal Design XL R2, MSI TF IV R9 280x, BTFNX 550G

That is not lineage  :(

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

lineage in name only  :(

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti 

isometric overhead view point and click, oh god all hope is lost.

looks more like a diablo then a mmo