White VGA light

Hi! So one day i started my pc and all i got was vga light so i sent gpu to the store it had warranty they said they cant fix it so i got a new one and when i installed gpu i got the same problem.when i tried different motherboard then i get DRAM light dosent matter which stick i have in or no ram att all,then i put everything back in my motherboard and it booted but all i can do is go to bios so i updated the bios and when it restarted again it gets stuck on vga white light,then i cleared cmos and it starts to American Megatrends and everything is detected ssd hdd mouse keyboard both ram sticks cpu and bellow it says Please enter setup to recover BIOS settings and When RAID configuration was built,ensure to set SATA configuration to RAID mode.i have tryed load optimased bios settings nothing tried to change from AHCI to RAID same thing white VGA light need to clear cmos to enter BIOS i even reinstalled windows it started to boot and load and it restarted and again stuck on VGA light,today i am going to try diffrent gpu cable, and disconect ssd and hdd and change battery on motheboard. I still  have warranty on CPU and PSU and i think MBO. GPU is new CPU PSU and MBO is almost two years old

CPU: Amd Ryzen 7 3800x

GPU: XFX Radeon RX 7700 XT Speedster QICK 319

DRAM:Corsair Vengeance Black RGB LED Pro DDR4 2666MHz 2x8 Gb

PSU:Corsair RM750X v2 750 W

SSD:Samsung 860 EVO 250 GB

HDD: Toshiba something its old i need to check

MBO: Asus Prime 550-Plus

IMG_7790.jpeg

IMG_7791.jpeg

Edited by AntonioB