CPU HIGH TEMP PLEASE HELP.

Klokparty

I have Kraken M22 from my NZXT BLD PC and it was running fine but in idle but now, it runs between 58 - 68 degrees Celsius and full Fan RPM. Ive changed the thermal paste, thoroughly cleaned it out and still the same issue. The only thing I think it could be is either a BIOS update or I just need a new AIO. its about 2 years old. not that old but I dont know much about AIOs. 

Any suggestions would be appreciate please, I use this PC to stream and make music so it would mean a lot if I could get advice. If I can maybe get a guide for BIOS updating? Ive always been too afraid to do it because of the potential to brick it accidentally from messing up. 

thanks in advance!! 

Screenshot 2023-09-28 214645.png

Screenshot 2023-09-28 214942.png

Pump might have died.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Pump might have died.

oh no. was really hoping that wasn't the case. are there any aio coolers to stay way from? I think I have a spare air cooler in the mean time

Just now, Klokparty said:

oh no. was really hoping that wasn't the case. are there any aio coolers to stay way from?

Yeah, all 120mm AIO's.

5600x doesn't need a liquid cooler anyway. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Get a Noctua air cooler

Energetically will I meet enemies of the United States

12 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Yeah, all 120mm AIO's.

5600x doesn't need a liquid cooler anyway. 

so something like a bequiet air cooler would be more than enough? I dont overlock so I wouldnt need anything more than what would just not make my cou reach almost 100 degrees on a freaking 2D $5 game haha