Defective GPU?

fade2black001
20 minutes ago, Mikey89 said:

😮‍💨

Read the damn replies to understand what i meant when i told him that - like ALL of mine and his.

All I see is that you asked what my CPU is and I answered that along with all my other hardware I am using

1 minute ago, fade2black001 said:

All I see is that you asked what my CPU is and I answered that along with all my other hardware I am using

He asked for numbers, information, stuff like :

- GPU temperature

- CPU temperature

- GPU usage - percentage %

- CPU usage - percentage %

- FPS

You can get this info using GeForce Experience or MSI afterburner.

Although personally for me MSI afterburner doesn't work - not sure why so i'd go with GeForce Experience.

9 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

What we've got at this point is your PC is "not running like it should be" and "seems to be at much lesser performance level." This is vague and subjective. There may or may not be any actual problem here. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What we've got at this point is your PC is "not running like it should be" and "seems to be at much lesser performance level." This is vague and subjective. There may or may not be any actual problem here. 

This !

We have no info on the "performance" you are getting in games.

7 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Do you not see the replies I did to other people?

22 hours ago, fade2black001 said:

CPU 7900x temps 65c

CPU cooler some MSI AIO cooler

GPU 7900XT temps 60c

RAM G Skill 32GB 6000 ram CL 36

MOBO Asus ROG 650

PSU 750W EVGA G3

Windows version   Latest

Adrenalin Version   Latest

do you guys not see this?

Just now, fade2black001 said:

At no point anywhere in the thread have you given us actual performance indicators. No benchmark scores, no frame rates in game, nothing. All we have is your personal opinion that performance isn't as good as it should be. You may be right, or your PC may be performing fine and you just have wildly unrealistic expectations. We have no way of knowing. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Dude post the freakin performance graph using GeForce Experience or MSI

That GRAPH contains stuff like

- GPU temperature

- GPU usage

- CPU temperature

- CPU usage

- GPU utilization - %

- CPU utlization - %

- FPS in-game

do you guys not see this?

This is what we need using GeForce Experience or MSI

- GPU temperature

- GPU usage

- CPU temperature

- CPU usage

- GPU utilization - %

- CPU utlization - %

- FPS in-game

It turns out that my PC is running fine. Thanks for everything and I guess I was expecting more? I don't know but this can be locked now

5 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

It turns out that my PC is running fine. Thanks for everything and I guess I was expecting more? I don't know but this can be locked now

So how is it our fault that you can't post your performance info ?

5 minutes ago, fade2black001 said:

It turns out that my PC is running fine.

We'll never know.