Deathadder vs Naga hex lol ed. Or maybe Ouroboros?

Hello!

Im going to buy  a new mouse, but i don't know wich... I have  been watching Razer Deathadder, Naga Hex lol ed. and Ouroboros ( Dont want orignal hex, becuse it's glossy...)

So... Have you ever owned some of these? Can you give me some tips? Do Razer have good quality?

Im playing most lol, but also bf3... Price doesn't matter....

Have you ever had Razer Ouroboros in your hand? It sounds awesome... But i don't know how good ergonomic it got.

And Linus if you read this, can you tell me. Wich got the best feel? Naga or Ouroboros, have u used them booth.

-Leyer32

(Yeah, my english sucks)

If you play League of Legends often, why not go with the Naga Hex LoL edition? 

If you play League of Legends often, why not go with the Naga Hex LoL edition? 

Yeah, but i don't know... I want the best mice :D

And i'ts not in stock in sweden.

I don't know about the naga, but i have the ouroboros and it is a great mouse if you look at the build quality, buttons and so, but the sensor is SH*T. It keeps on stuttering when you change the dpi, and sometimes even if you go right up to 8200 it wil behave like it's at 600. Also when you turn on your pc, and synapse isn't on yet it'll run on 8200 dpi for like the first 5 min or so, making it unusuable.

I don't know about the naga, but i have the ouroboros and it is a great mouse if you look at the build quality, buttons and so, but the sensor is SH*T. It keeps on stuttering when you change the dpi, and sometimes even if you go right up to 8200 it wil behave like it's at 600. Also when you turn on your pc, and synapse isn't on yet it'll run on 8200 dpi for like the first 5 min or so, making it unusuable.

But, can the sensor die, when you are playing? Or is it only when you are starting your computer?

And is the sensor good overall?

Will the sensor work fine if im never changing dpi?

Im normaly playing with 2000 dpi.

But, can the sensor die, when you are playing? Or is it only when you are starting your computer?

And is the sensor good overall?

Will the sensor work fine if im never changing dpi?

Im normaly playing with 2000 dpi.

I wouldn't say it can die when i'm playing, and the sensor is good WHEN it's working. I also thought i'd be fine without changing the dpi, but as i said it can randomly change dpi. For example i'm gaming at 2000 and suddenly it changes itself to like 400, despite still showing it is at 2000, then i have to bump it upto 4000dpi, and after that that it'll stutter for about 30sec. This occurs both when using a cloth and hard mousepad, aswell as just using it on a wooden desk.

I wouldn't say it can die when i'm playing, and the sensor is good WHEN it's working. I also thought i'd be fine without changing the dpi, but as i said it can randomly change dpi. For example i'm gaming at 2000 and suddenly it changes itself to like 400, despite still showing it is at 2000, then i have to bump it upto 4000dpi, and after that that it'll stutter for about 30sec. This occurs both when using a cloth and hard mousepad, aswell as just using it on a wooden desk.

Hm, ok.

It could be bad drivers, your are maybe deffect or it's just a bad mice... I will google it. And i think i'm gonna buy it tho. I will tell you if i have the same problem when i get mine :D

(I will not get it if i found that it's a bad sensor, but i will if it's drivers or if your is deffect.)

Thanks for your comment!

i traded my deathadder for a naga hex and I do not regret it one bit. The 6 buttons are not overwhelming and you can easily find a use for them in fps games as well as mobas and rpgs. 

The Ouroboros is a fantastic mouse, unfortunately the software for it ruins it. It's extremely comfortable and is my favorite mouse, but I would hold off until Razer updates Synapse to fix the issues, they have said they are working on it.