icue link

tdkid

anyone have an icue link aio? i made this in another section but i was wrong about it completely, i thought it was posted here and therefore already answered but searching for it, it doesnt exist so i was wrong in where it was posted where i saw it. yes i know its confusing. what i am talking about is that the newish icue link AIOs from corsair do not come with a CPU fan header cable because its now a literally all in one where its one cable going to the hub and onto the motherboard to a USB header. so i am wondering if anyone has had any issues with this AIO system and how did you fix it? i have one and i am about to start upgrading my PC so i would like know. 

1 hour ago, tdkid said:

what i am talking about is that the newish icue link AIOs from corsair do not come with a CPU fan header cable because its now a literally all in one where its one cable going to the hub and onto the motherboard to a USB header.

What model of AIO do you have? There should be a three pin cpu cable with your model.

6 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

What model of AIO do you have? There should be a three pin cpu cable with your model.

there isnt. if there was i wouldnt be asking. is the new corsair icue link h170i RGB.