New Computer

newsfeed

Budget (including currency): 3000 RON (about 650$, dont really want to spend whole budget)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used for coding, Basic 3D Rendering and Playing COD 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am in need of an desktop, already have an ASUS TUF FX506LHB that broke and it had no more warranty because I upgraded it. I also already have an Dell 27 Inch 144hz Monitor (Im keeping the monitor for my next setup, it's still good). I am going to play games at 1920x1080, 144hz. No peripherals needed, already have an keyboard and mouse

This is my part list so far. In need of suggestions

image.png.b25e7badbb655d0df01388a7b929aeee.png

Sorry to dissapoint, but you'll even overspend if you go full new... You'd need NVidia GPU for Blender (because Optix is just way better) and a way better PSU that won't blow up in case something wrong happens. Not to mention SSD that would have DRAM cache (since those are generally faster and more reliable).

Here's a build that includes all new parts: https://ro.pcpartpicker.com/list/jFJ6RK If you wouldn't do 3D rendering, then you could go for RX 6600 (since it's cheaper and gets more fps than RTX 3050). But I'd actually suggest getting used 3060 12 GB (there's 8 GB version, don't get it).

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

21 minutes ago, Spakes said:

Sorry to dissapoint, but you'll even overspend if you go full new... You'd need NVidia GPU for Blender (because Optix is just way better) and a way better PSU that won't blow up in case something wrong happens. Not to mention SSD that would have DRAM cache (since those are generally faster and more reliable).

Here's a build that includes all new parts: https://ro.pcpartpicker.com/list/jFJ6RK If you wouldn't do 3D rendering, then you could go for RX 6600 (since it's cheaper and gets more fps than RTX 3050). But I'd actually suggest getting used 3060 12 GB (there's 8 GB version, don't get it).

Thank you! I will consider getting an used RTX 3060.

1 hour ago, newsfeed said:

Budget (including currency): 3000 RON (about 650$, dont really want to spend whole budget)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: It will be used for coding, Basic 3D Rendering and Playing COD 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am in need of an desktop, already have an ASUS TUF FX506LHB that broke and it had no more warranty because I upgraded it. I also already have an Dell 27 Inch 144hz Monitor (Im keeping the monitor for my next setup, it's still good). I am going to play games at 1920x1080, 144hz. No peripherals needed, already have an keyboard and mouse

i think youre better off with a ddr4 motherboard and ddr4 ram, this wont make any difference on a 12th gen i3 but you can save lots of money for another upgrade!

also, the included stock cooler is enough for your cpu, you can also save some money on the cooler!

2 hours ago, newsfeed said:

Look for a used ryzen 3600/5600(x) and a used b3/450, better cpu and reduces cost because used

Rest of the parts buy em all used except ones that wont save you money when bought used (usually storage), major money savers when buying used aside from cpu and mobo would be used gpus and used psus mostly because of the rampant fearmongering regarding mminer gpus and psu lifespan (both complete bullshit btw, all psus last 10-15 years, miner gpus are treated better than gamer gpus due to undervolt), used cases too since you can get cheap ones for 5-10$ or outright free if you dumpster dive or someones giving a case away

2 hours ago, newsfeed said:

1 hour ago, Spakes said:

Why can't they go with something like this?

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (501.97RON @ PC Garage) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (471.97RON @ PC Garage) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (216.98RON @ PC Garage) 
Storage: Crucial P3 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (221.98RON @ PC Garage) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ventus 2X 12G GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 12 GB Video Card  (1541.97RON @ PC Garage) 
Case: Deepcool CC560 Limited ATX Mid Tower Case  (224.44RON @ PC Garage) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic B12 BC 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (401.98RON @ PC Garage) 
Total: 3581.29RON
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-09-17 13:25 EEST+0300

Tbh if you find a good one used you could even get a 3060 ti used and keep it in budget

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)