Rockstar Social Club hacked, how do I add a new account to steam?

s_k

Folks!

My Rockstar Social Club account was apparently hacked. It asks me to log in with an e-mail address I never heard of. 
I made a new account (don't mind starting over, only GTA V and RDR2 on there) but as soon as I try to use that it tells me steam is already linked with another account.
Sent Rockstar a message, no reply. Posted on the Rockstar subreddit, got removed by the bot, and same for the Steam subreddit.
Lovely!
Any ideas?

Cheers!

1 hour ago, randy123 said:

I had the same thing happen to me. You need to contact Rockstar support. They can reserve the email change and get your account back

They never answered, waited a week now...
The problem is that I have absolutely no idea what e-mail address or username is attached to this account... 
I haven't had the time/mental space to game, now suffering a pretty serious burn-out (or whatever it is, it's messed up) hence me buying a gaming laptop to force myself to chill out on the couch (succesfully, finally got to playing Skyrim. Yes, already). 

21 hours ago, s_k said:

The problem is that I have absolutely no idea what e-mail address or username is attached to this account... 

yeah then your screwed. there is no way to get that account back unless you know that. 

You should only have one email account.

18 minutes ago, randy123 said:

yeah then your screwed. there is no way to get that account back unless you know that. 

You should only have one email account.

I figured out the e-mail address by now. It was one I hadn't used in years. 
I have many e-mail accounts, haha. With all of the crap you get these days that's kind of practical (one for administration, one for webshopping, one for second hand websites, one for private e-mails, one for 'misc'. Then I have a separate one for my google account (from when that was a thing), and I used to have an old 'secondary' one. And that's the one that, since 2007, held my Rockstar stuff as it turned out. It used to be well organised but then the whole 'login with facebook' and 'login with google' thing came and now it's just chaos. Could go back to one or two some day but well, for now there's many. 
Reason for splitting them up back in the day was spam issues. These days that's much more filtered but back in the day having my webshopping mixed with my private and administrative e-mails was just chaos. All of those webshops would somehow leak my mail addresses. 

33 minutes ago, s_k said:

I figured out the e-mail address by now. It was one I hadn't used in years. 
I have many e-mail accounts, haha. With all of the crap you get these days that's kind of practical (one for administration, one for webshopping, one for second hand websites, one for private e-mails, one for 'misc'. Then I have a separate one for my google account (from when that was a thing), and I used to have an old 'secondary' one. And that's the one that, since 2007, held my Rockstar stuff as it turned out. It used to be well organised but then the whole 'login with facebook' and 'login with google' thing came and now it's just chaos. Could go back to one or two some day but well, for now there's many. 
Reason for splitting them up back in the day was spam issues. These days that's much more filtered but back in the day having my webshopping mixed with my private and administrative e-mails was just chaos. All of those webshops would somehow leak my mail addresses. 

If you can get into that email account, Rockstar should have sent you an email when the hacker changed your Rockstars email address. It will have a link to recover your account or say something like "I did not make this change"

Properly fill that out, and that is how I got my account back

Good thinking, but no, no such thing. The last e-mail was on March 16th, just something about GTA V. And after that nada. Just stopped.