Ps5

Ungalaa134

Hello, recently my disc drive died out on my launch ps5. I managed to get a good deal swapping old for new at my retailer. However in a rush of time i forgot to factory reset my console. I did sign out my accounts from my old console and deactivated the old device linked to my accounts. Should i be fine in using online services? I read somewhere that having same account on multiple consoles can result in a ban or something like that.

3 minutes ago, Ungalaa134 said:

Hello, recently my disc drive died out on my launch ps5. I managed to get a good deal swapping old for new at my retailer. However in a rush of time i forgot to factory reset my console. I did sign out my accounts from my old console and deactivated the old device linked to my accounts. Should i be fine in using online services? I read somewhere that having same account on multiple consoles can result in a ban or something like that.

If they plan on fixing and reselling that they will do a factory reset.  You shouldn't be banned for having multiple consoles with one account, what if you have a PS5 at your house and one at your holiday home or whatever.. You should be allowed to do that 🙂 My PS5 account is still being used on the PS4 as well.

Yeah just do a password change and log out of all devices from the sony website. You’re going to be fine, no one is going to access your account and you’re not going to get banned.