I need help finding a case.

Puzuka1

Hello, my name is Puzuka and I am planning to make a new computer. I have been researching for a while because I want the best for my money. 

So, It came down to find the best case for under 90 dollars MAX, I am hoping to find a case that is quiet, has a fan splittler, is black or black and red, hides the power supply or has a shroud for it and has a side panel and USB 3.0.

Thanks, Puzuka

PS please try to keep price at 80

Planning on making a new PC to replace my HP Laptop

Hello, my name is Puzuka and I am planning to make a new computer. I have been researching for a while because I want the best for my money. 

So, It came down to find the best case for under 90 dollars MAX, I am hoping to find a case that is quiet, has a fan splittler, is black or black and red, hides the power supply or has a shroud for it and has a side panel and USB 3.0.

Thanks, Puzuka

PS please try to keep price at 80

Fractal Design XL R2

You can get the R4 with a window on Newegg for that budget.

It doesnt really hide the power supply

It doesnt really hide the power supply

That kind of feature on a quality case isn't happening at your price point unless you're waiting for the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That kind of feature on a quality case isn't happening at your price point unless you're waiting for the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. 

Thanks, I have asked a few questions on here, and I remember you. You have answered most of them. You are awesome man. Thanks