Custom loop temperatures seem high

So I just completed a custom loop on a Corsair 7000D airflow with the following loop:

D5 pump, 360mm rad, 420mm rad, 7900XTX and 5800X3D

However after 1hr on microsoft flight sim I got these temperatures that seem high to me (mostly gpu):

Ambient temp 29C

Water temp 41C

Pump speed 4850 RPM

CPU 65C

GPU Hotspot 81C

GPU 57C

I'm pretty sure that the paste was well spread since I used the KPX and used the spreader to make sure it was done correctly on both the cpu and gpu, all the fans are at 100% and the radiators are warm to the touch

Ambient 29C you live in an oven man ! 😮 

Make it back to 22C "normal" ambient you'd get CPU 58C and GPU 50C/74C Hotspot

That's pretty good, for the record my aircooled 7900XTX is 63C/80C with a 1.1v undervolt...

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

6 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Ambient 29C you live in an oven man ! 😮 

Make it back to 22C "normal" ambient you'd get CPU 58C and GPU 50C/74C Hotspot

That's pretty good, for the record my aircooled 7900XTX is 63C/80C with a 1.1v undervolt...

hahaha that's Canadian summer hopefully it will get a bit better soon, my GPU has an undervolt to 1.135 and the cpu -30 all cores PBO

• 5 weeks later...

What i do is set up Bios Profiles. 1 for Winter & 1 for Summer. This way i can set it accordingly to the temperature. Also my fan curves are set to the way i like it, & both profiles work along side with them. So i know the pc is fine. Simply reset the pc load up a profile & get back to what you were doing b4.

Bios Profile: Summer: Lower clock speeds & lower voltage.

Bios Profile: Winter: Higher clock speeds & higher voltage.

Bios Profile: Testing: Tweaking the 2 profiles.      Profiles saves me time. & i can still game.

Side note: That case you have can hold more rads, 1 at the (front) 1 at the top 1 (right of Mobo) & also a (1x 120 rad for the rear under I/O Shield). Adding another rad for the loop will be beneficial. Im in Australia & temps can rise here to 49oC in a very bad summers day. Yeah it gets really F***n Hot. That's an oven lol. The very reason i run 4 rads. (looking at cases now to see how many more i can get ). Those temps seem normal to me for a 29oC day.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.310V | P-Core 5.7GHZ | E-Core 3.2GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w