Men's Extended Sizing Fittings

LMGcommunity

Hey peeps,

We are looking for people in the community to try on our newly developed extended sizing. This will be an ongoing program with upcoming products, and you'll have access to free merch for your participation, as well as a chance to provide us feedback.

If you are not local to the Vancouver area, you can still apply to help out!

Here are the requirements:
1. Wear tops 4XL, 5XL, 6XL, or 7XL
2. Height between 5'9" - 6'.
3. Being comfortable with having body measurements taken and having pictures taken for record in an open office environment (or remotely).

Here's the Google Form that you can enter to help out. You'll be contacted if you're selected. Thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...

I would happily help, but I sadly am (only?) a 2XL.

If there is anyway I can help just let me know.

I'm 6'8" and wear 3XLT (must be tall).

Any time you have clothes that would fit me, I'd be willing to test them.

I well love to do it I am 6ft I well need a 6xlt or 7xlt I do like my to be lossyfit

Lemme grab a shave and a haircut, then through on some clean clothes 🤣
Then I'll add pictures to the form.

Here are the requirements:
5XLT normally
welp im over that
3. Being comfortable with having body measurements taken and having pictures taken for record in an open office environment (or remotely). 

at least your up front when asking big and tall people for a full body image.
personally even my mom didn't have that level of image after high school.
i am not mad at ya even if my height didn't disqulafiy me.  just not comfortable with the idea of people who have never been on camera having an image even my own mother never had. so i took myself out of it. 
especially (remotely) i prefer to keep the rights to my likeness even if i'm not a celebrity.   

For the full body photos is fully clothed ok? Or do you need some other variation of photos?

How firm is the height restriction? I wear 4XL or 5XL depending on the fit and style of the shirt. I'll sometimes wear 4XLT if I want something longer, but that hasn't been my preference lately. I'm 6'5", but I would love to help out still. 

I think the height should be a bit more lenient.

6'1", typically wear a 4x or 5x depending on the brand/fit, 4XLT would be perfect. I'm down south in Florida so I can definitely give feedback when it comes to breathability and how they react when I get all sweaty.

Hi Merch Team, I’m happy to help - submitted to the google form. Have lost 60 lbs so far this year so I am a work in progress if that matters.

I'm happy to help on this I'm 5'11" and normally wear 5xl and sometime 6xl.  I hope I still have a chance to be choose since I'm on the opposite coast of the country, I live in Beloeil, QC (south shore of Montreal)

I am 6'1" and wear between a 4XLT and 5XL and I would help out but I'm in FL. Unless that's not too far....

On 9/3/2023 at 2:23 AM, BassKase said:

How firm is the height restriction? I wear 4XL or 5XL depending on the fit and style of the shirt. I'll sometimes wear 4XLT if I want something longer, but that hasn't been my preference lately. I'm 6'5", but I would love to help out still. 

Im almost exactly the same as you in height and in t-size. 

I wonder why they have decided to limit height like that 

I am in Florida, USA. 

6 foot and need 4x please

I'm 6 foot 9 and 3-4xl, I know it's more niche to have Big and Tall fitting items, I struggle with it all the time, but if you ever need help testing anything, happy to help out. Based in UK and also have upper spine mobility issues, so can test friendliness to the handicapped for taking on and off etc 

I would like to introduce the idea of other extended sizes: longer shirts / sweaters. Especially shirts tend to shrink a bit while washing, and as a tall guy (193 cm/ 6ft 3) I have trouble finding decent shirts that I can comfortably fit after more than 5 washes (yes, I wash my shirts cold). So (L/)XL/XXL shirts with longer body.

On 8/9/2023 at 1:56 AM, LMGcommunity said:

Super willing to help here, have always wanted to get some merch but all you have up to today does definitely not fit because I'm 175cm at 160kg.

Got the info for the merch alpha phase at the WAN Show and just registered for this thread.

1. Yep, 5XL is sadly normal for me.

2. Height is 175 cm, which is (i think) 5'9"

3. No problem with body measurement; cant come to you for photos because I'm from Germany.

Best regards

CPUMiner

I will be glad to help out as well .. been waiting for bigger shirts for years ..

1. I normally wear either a 4x or 5x depending on the shirt .. with my wide shoulders its hard to say at times .. 

2. I am 5" 11" 

3. No issues with pics as I cant do local I am in Orlando FL .. 

Hope to hear back .. StarTrek133