My problem with the LTX Floatplane Pass

ThatGuyJupe

I pay for $50 yearly on floatplane and wanted to access the floatplane videos. I made a ticket asking about how to go about it and they said my only option would be to upgrade the $10 tier yearly pass. 

My problem is, why can't I pay for a month? It's not like i wouldn't continue my sub for the year long one because its already payed for, so it isn't like I'd use it as an escape for the discount you get from going yearly payment instead of monthly.

I know they can easily switch plans around. I had issues before where I had purchased a monthly tier when I wanted to buy yearly, and they helped me no problem, dealing with payment, switching the plan, and refunding me the monthly plan payment (so in the end it came out to 50 for the yearly plan price) and it was great. Why can't they just switch it around for a month to the higher tier plan?

My own solution will probably be to just make another floatplane account and pay $10 because whatever, its cheaper than paying $100 when I only want access to it for just this month, but still.