Boot drive no longer boot drive? please help!

vWORMHAT

image.thumb.png.0a441394320cddc924c9262eeee0b4a1.png

Disk 2 is the SSD im looking at on another computer, this drive was used as the boot drive for my tower but after freezing then having to reconfigure the ram to get it to boot it no longer sees the SSD as a boot drive neither does any other pc i have at my disposal (all other pcs are windows 11 but bios doesnt read the device as a boot drive) image.png.adb63367b1a2d8ae70d2a92ed0317005.pngimage.thumb.png.4415db637f1b73a913f84a19fdc83a5c.png

image.thumb.png.ae85dd82d1e371ec11af5a622dee76ca.pngimage.thumb.png.65c69e394387033cc275c94f69b548f7.png

Looks like verything should be there for it to have windows on it but the partition is no longer seen as a boot drive? Please help i may go run out and buy another 500gb ssd so that i can make a clone of it then run some operations on the cloned drive

This is bit confusing. You have 2 computers. One was having issues, so you moved its boot drive to another PC to back it up or for some other reason. Now when you move it back, it doesn't work properly in the original PC? It doesn't boot in 2nd PC since the 2nd PC doesn't know it has bootable OS (boot record doesn't show it as bootable or something, bit beyond me). If the original PC doesn't have any disk changes (with older mobos change of SATA cables is enough to cause chaos), it should just work. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

21 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

This is bit confusing. You have 2 computers. One was having issues, so you moved its boot drive to another PC to back it up or for some other reason. Now when you move it back, it doesn't work properly in the original PC? It doesn't boot in 2nd PC since the 2nd PC doesn't know it has bootable OS (boot record doesn't show it as bootable or something, bit beyond me). If the original PC doesn't have any disk changes (with older mobos change of SATA cables is enough to cause chaos), it should just 

I had to swap out the ram for the pc to start, and for some reason it would only boot from a backup I already had from last year on a seperare drive in the pc. The windows I want was all on the 500gb wd drive but now it's seen as just a data drive like it never had a bootable windows on it, yet it has all of windows on it I believe which I tried to show in the screenshot 

image.thumb.png.a7cf20ab11f80e064a43351ea0e6778d.png

Disk 0 is what i originally had as my local C but now its not partitioned as a boot page crash dump primary partition

45 minutes ago, vWORMHAT said:

I had to swap out the ram for the pc to start, and for some reason it would only boot from a backup I already had from last year on a seperare drive in the pc. The windows I want was all on the 500gb wd drive but now it's seen as just a data drive like it never had a bootable windows on it, yet it has all of windows on it I believe which I tried to show in the screenshot 

Thats odd way to fix things, but oh well. I was just making sure I understood correctly. Showing how things look on another PC that didn't originally had the boot record of the 2nd Windows OS doesn't say anything to me (maybe to someone else, idk if you would see another PCs bootdrive info with disk manager).

Your link is the other route, I think. But I would go with this guide instead https://woshub.com/how-to-repair-uefi-bootloader-in-windows-8/

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

18 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Thats odd way to fix things, but oh well. I was just making sure I understood correctly. Showing how things look on another PC that didn't originally had the boot record of the 2nd Windows OS doesn't say anything to me (maybe to someone else, idk if you would see another PCs bootdrive info with disk manager).

Your link is the other route, I think. But I would go with this guide instead https://woshub.com/how-to-repair-uefi-bootloader-in-windows-8/

I solved it, I am idiot lol. So when I swapped the ram I also had to reset the crossover to get it to post chich changed my boot settings to uefi and the drive I wanted to boot from was MBR, changing the os option to cms it could then see the drive. I switched it back to uefi and did this to the drive

Thanks for taking all that time to try and help!