A question about moustaches advice please

Sharif

wow! so many advices , he's bound to end up in ER now! :D :lol: 

:ph34r: Ninja doesn't feel pain

Details separate people.

I started to get facial hair when I was about your age. I'm almost 18 now and it's thickened out a fair bit. My side burns still need to connect with my moustache though... And I'd prefer my beard to overall be thicker. It tends to go quite curly when it gets long so I can't use that trick to make it look longer... But I have crazy thick and dense hair on my head so I have no doubt it will happen eventually :)

You can shave it if you like. I think if it's quite thin it tends to look quite fluffy, which is not a good look. I'd wait until it's somewhat thick to keep it permanently. 

I haven't completely shaved my beard for about half a year now. I look so strange clean shaven - it makes me look about 4 years younger :/ I just keep it nice and neat  ^_^

By the way your hair will not keep getting thicker. The first time you shave, you cut the end of the hair, which is tapered to a fine point. That leaves a stubby bit of hair behind - on a larger scale you could think of chopping the end of a toothpick. Pointy at first, but when cut it leaves a blunt end. That means it will look thicker the first time, and consequently not as soft. From there, the density of hair will increase. It's great having a nice fluffy beard to stroke, you'll love it!  :D

you gave me hope and i am not worried about shaving anymore :D

i will try all these step tomrow at my weekends

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

first thing that popped in my mind was

michael-cera-michael-cera-rocks-creepy-m

and if you want my advice...

i don't use any shaving cream or gel, just shave under shower under running water, or right after the shower when the hair is still soft

and my aftershave is cold cold water, as cold as it can get, it cools my face and moisturizes my skin, i keep my face under ice cold water for at least a minute, then tap the face gently with a clean towel

and you're done in 5 min w/o having to put and stuff on your face

i might try that after i shaved few times

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

USE HAIRBICIDE!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i9-9900K || MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC || Gigabyte RTX 2080 Super Gaming OC || 16GBCorsair Vengeance LPX 3200Mhz || Samsung EVO 970 Plus Samsung 850 EVO 2TB + Crucial BX100 500GB + 4TB HGST NAS || Factal Design Define Mini C TG || Corsair RM750x || Corsair H100i Pro RGB || Acer Predator XB271HU

USE HAIRBICIDE!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol: i could take a shower in that :lol:

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Maybe i am :ph34r::P

"Anyway,so i have mustache and i want to get rid of it and i am a kid (only 15)"

or nah