Does the AGU.1s have color changing

Xtreme Gamer

Does the agu.1s have color changing capabilities also? if not, then where can I find a green agu.1s below $60?

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Looks like the just the microphone tip changes color, but I wouldn't buy those anyway if I were you.

Spoiler

No clue but those most likely sound terrible. 

Just curious, what makes you think that they will "most likely sound terrible"?

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

Looks like the just the microphone tip changes color, but I wouldn't buy those anyway if I were you.

why not?

why not?

There are a few reasons why I tell people to say away from gaming headsets, and those reasons include shoddy build quality, poor sound quality (both mic and headphone), and poor price to performance ratio. This doesn't apply to all gaming headsets, but it does to a vast majority of the cheaper ones.

Spoiler

Just curious, what makes you think that they will "most likely sound terrible"?

Basically anything that is not from a real audio company sounds bad. It's not something you can jump into and instantly become really good at it. 

Basically anything that is not from a real audio company sounds bad. It's not something you can jump into and instantly become really good at it. 

is sony the only exception?

is sony the only exception?

Sony has been in the game for well over 30 years. 

Sony has been in the game for well over 30 years. 

when u guys say audio companies you mean companies that make only mics/headphones/speakers.. sony makes shit like playstations and stuff

when u guys say audio companies you mean companies that make only mics/headphones/speakers.. sony makes shit like playstations and stuff

By audio companies we mean those that are well recognized for their audio products and have been in the industry for a long time. Most of these only make audio products but there are exceptions like Sony that make pretty much every electronic. Actually they're the only one I can think of that makes other electronics as well. 

Sony also makes receivers (Pretty average), speakers and subs (That are also pretty average) and they use to make tons of great headphones now they make a few good studio monitors and iems and the rest are pretty bad. Just because a company is established in other markets doesn't mean they can't be established in the audio market, though Sony have been doing audio since the beginning of the 80's

Sony also makes receivers (Pretty average), speakers and subs (That are also pretty average) and they use to make tons of great headphones now they make a few good studio monitors and iems and the rest are pretty bad. Just because a company is established in other markets doesn't mean they can't be established in the audio market, though Sony have been doing audio since the beginning of the 80's

so theres no "new" company that just makes audio products, is that why companies like skullcandy, astro, beats, and whatever else etc is considered shit on here? and bose is the only audio company thats been around a long time but is shit?

so theres no "new" company that just makes audio products, is that why companies like skullcandy, astro, beats, and whatever else etc is considered shit on here? and bose is the only audio company thats been around a long time but is shit?

They're considered bad because they make bad products. It takes a lot of time to get a good audio product and new companies just have too much catching up to do. 

If a company makes something good, then its good, generally they don't though. We give things their fair trail and generally the suck. Its not us cherry picking old companies, its companies making shit products, and us calling them shit.