Help me decide on a keyboard

Hello friends i am currently deciding on a new mechanical keyboard. I already know what switches i like witch is brown, i just cant decide on what brand of keyboard i should get. I really would like to get a Logitech because i already own a G700s and a G13 so if i get the G710+ all of my peripherals would run in harmony. This is great and all but i have been reading many reviews on amazon and new egg and they are clearly stating that the G710+ has many problems such as the keys randomly cracking, rows of led's that are DOA and one said that after 3 replacement units he finally got a working keyboard. Now if the Logitech is truly a bad keyboard than i am also looking at a corsair k70, witch also looks amazing. So my main question is does anyone have experience with the G710+ and does it really have all these problems?

G710+ Link --- http://amzn.to/1nLBZrP

Corsair K70 link--- http://amzn.to/1opVMiS

Thank you so much!

k70 looks so sweet!

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

I have a ducky shine 3 white led blue switches and I'm in love with it. It's the best typing experience I've ever had. if you're willing to put out 140$ it's a great pick up.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the K70 and it rocks. That being said Logitech products are great as well. Personally I would go K70 everytime over the G710+.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

but then again you can never go wrong with logitech

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

I would go with the corsair k70, but if your open to more suggestions look into a cm storm quickfire tk, they are very solid boards, and are even manufactured at the same place as filco boards.

Corsair K70 all the way!

I own one with the MX Brown switch and it is VERY great

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

K70, it has a more professional look and could be used outside of your home without getting weird stares. Gaming style keyboards just aren't for me.

I should be studying.