Audio out of Front and Back Ports

ace2k8

Is there a way to have Audio out of Front and Back Ports at the same time. Not two different sound sources but the same. I have a pair of headphones that have a splitter fro the Mic and Headphones. I am sick of getting up and plugging in the headphone when i want to use them. I would like to leave them plugged them all the time and just turn off the speakers when i want to use the headphones.  I do not have a sound card. But my my motherboard is the Asus ROG Hero VI LGA 1150. I also have a MSI g45 gaming LGA 1150 motherboard laying around if i had to switch to that board I would. 

Use one of these?  http://www.amazon.com/Stereo-3-5mm-Y-Splitter-Male-Female/dp/B0012IYLMM/ref=pd_sim_indust_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=173NS3521GJNGVZWF04D

I have a cheap B75 motherboard, and the sound drivers have the option "disable speakers when headphones are plug in" that I just leave uncheck, and then both outputs work at the same time.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Use one of these?  http://www.amazon.com/Stereo-3-5mm-Y-Splitter-Male-Female/dp/B0012IYLMM/ref=pd_sim_indust_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=173NS3521GJNGVZWF04D

I have a cheap B75 motherboard, and the sound drivers have the option "disable speakers when headphones are plug in" that I just leave uncheck, and then both outputs work at the same time.

The splitter would work, but it may lower his output volume/quality.

As mentioned, I would check for the "disable speakers when headphones are plugged in" option. If that doesn't work, see what happens if you plug your speakers/headphones into one of the other ports in the back. Some audio chipsets will let you change the function of each output, though not all will.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC