Damn......

NInety

A look at the darker side of the world......

Sorry if you're offended. This story makes me sick.

Too edgy for me.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

I have to agree that this went a bit too far. Why is everyone on YouTube doing these risky "pranks" these days. Next thing you know, there'll be a bomb prank.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I have to agree that this went a bit too far. Why is everyone on YouTube doing these risky "pranks" these days. Next thing you know, there'll be a bomb prank.

Are you really that dense to not see the point of the video?

How did it go too far? Because it made you feel uncomfortable? Maybe that's a good thing.

How did it go too far? Because it made you feel uncomfortable? Maybe that's a good thing.

I'm saying that the guy could have got himself killed or punched.

I fully understand the point of the video. Seriously, it's very concerning.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I'm saying that the guy could have got himself killed or punched.

I fully understand the point of the video. Seriously, it's very concerning.

How could he got himself killed or punched? If you would have watched the whole video, he wasn't even in the stall........

After release: I really wish the purpose of the video wasn't lost behind the misunderstanding of what the mirror and the message on the wall represented. In no way shape or form did I say all men are rapists or say the men who barged in to help were rapists. There's something far deeper in the context and I don't want to openly say what MY vision was behind it because I'd much rather it be discussed amidst the conversation sparked from the video. Sidenote, the original message on the wall said, "YOU JUST SAVED A LIFE." but that wasn't the direction I wanted to go in.

I still don't get it.  :mellow: