3570K Overclock question

Hi community i would like to know what you think of my current overclock which is 4.5ghz Stable at 1.25volts on a H80i, Idles around 24 to 30, and maxes at 60 Degrees C, and all this is done on a MSI z77A G45.

Hope you guys can tell me :D

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

that is a great oc, congrats, you dont really need to mess with that

that is a great oc' date=' congrats, you dont really need to mess with that[/quote']

thank god because i saw people with a lower Vcore than mine at 4.5 but then again they have different CPU batches :)

PC Specs:

CPU: i5 4670K  4.5 GHz  | CPU COOLER: H80i | GPU:EVGA GTX 780Ti  |  Motherboard: MSI Z87I   |  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy  |  RAM: 8GB Avexir Venom  |  HDD: Seagate 1TB , 60GB Agility 3  Monitor: 32" HD TV (LOL)   PSU: Corsair 750W

Looks good man.

Mine personally can't get over 4.2Ghz up to 50C, but then again mine is aircooled ;P

I run 4.6ghz on air, mind you i have a really cold room and many fans in my case, It's a good OC and you really shouldn't change it if it's stable

I'm running a 3570k@4.6 Offset voltage +.110 under an h100, temps are great at 60-65C on the cores.. Kind of makes me think air is better though, I get heat spikes of 80C when i start stability tests. Which is fine, anything under 100C is fine, but at that temp you might want to worry about your cooler failing. Gratz on your OC, Go for an offset OC! Your max voltage will be higher (v1.3) but thats still very fine as long as your temps are under control.

Looks good man. Mine personally can't get over 4.2Ghz up to 50C' date=' but then again mine is aircooled ;P [/quote']

​If you're feeling adventurous you could try

Besides the motherboard, this is the setup I was planning, good to see some results I can hopefully expect.