Upgrading from i7 6700k mini pc build

Budget (including currency): £1000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Video+Photo editing (Premier Pro, Davinci Resolve, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop)

Other details: Current build: i7 6700k, 32gb DDR4 4200, Asus Z270i, RTX3070. Mobo MUST be Mini ITX

Hi All, I am looking to upgrade my PC to help with things such as video and photo editing as my current setup is pretty slow even with just one application open.

My CPU has been through it and has served me very well but unfortunately the workload I have exceeds its capacity (editing 4k 60 10-bit video).

My thoughts are get a last gen CPU for a little cheaper unless current gen is worth the upgrade cost.

I am not looking to upgrade the CPU, motherboard, RAM and maybe storage to help streamline my workflow. Although I say the budget is £1000, I am happy to spend more if it will bering longer term results and there is a drastic improvement in performance. As my 3070 is still pretty new it wouldn't need upgrading, I am bottlenecked by my CPU when editing. All is housed in Jonsplus i100 Pro so the mobo NEEDS to be Mini ITX

Also the mobo should have a decent amount of IO ports due to the vast amount of devices I have plugged in all the time: 

Keyboard(with extra port), Mouse, webcam, Davinci activation USB stick, microphone, 3HHDs and one or two USBC ports spare for connecting media when  IP get back from a shoot to (excluding front ports)

(I know you can get USB hubs but actual ports are more reliable)

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! 

$1000 for a platform upgrade goes pretty far:

13700K and 64gb of ddr5 with a 1tb nvme at $1000

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tb3dNc

Going 12th gen with ddr4 for less (losing one type c port):

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Tb3dNc
That will allow more of the budget to go towards either a higher end board for more I/o if the more basic z690 board isn’t good enough, or potentially a much larger or multiple nvme SSDs, or just overall cost savings.
For video editing I would go with the 12900k build, there is some improvement to be gained with the ddr5 but at a $300 price jump to that point I don’t think it would be worth it when you could spend that $300 elsewhere, namely on storage, that would be this:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LYk8hk

Or more.

Getting a lot of I/o on a mini itx board will be reliant on extremely high end boards or just using a usb dock for your less transfer speed dependent devices. A USB splitter over 3.0 will be plenty for the mouse, keyboard, webcam, and activation stick all at once. Only the drives would really need their own dedicated ports.