LTX Digital Pass on Floatplane

crystalstorm
Go to solution Solved by LMGcommunity,
48 minutes ago, crystalstorm said:

But what is the Digital pass? What does it include?

Linus explains it at 1:50:37 of this WAN Show.

I remember watching the WAN show a few weeks ago (don't remember the exact date) and Luke mentioned something about the LTX Digital pass for 10$ floatplane tiers. What does that digital pass give floatplane subscribers? I'm debating upgrading from the $5 tier to the $10 tier for the month of July to get the digital pass but I want to make sure it'll be worth it for myself.

I just signed up for Floatplane yesterday and join this today. I did the 10 dollar a month as it offered the LTX digital pass with it. Is 5 dollars worth LTX to you? If you dont like you can change it back, but honest i have the screwdriver the stickers getting ready to order the backpack and 3 water bottles so i drank the kool aid and it was yummy 🙂 but that is just me.

43 minutes ago, Waylon-D-937 said:

I just signed up for Floatplane yesterday and join this today. I did the 10 dollar a month as it offered the LTX digital pass with it. Is 5 dollars worth LTX to you? If you dont like you can change it back, but honest i have the screwdriver the stickers getting ready to order the backpack and 3 water bottles so i drank the kool aid and it was yummy 🙂 but that is just me.

But what is the Digital pass? What does it include?

• 3 weeks later...

So I have an annual Floatplane subscription at the $5 tier. I want to get the digital pass for July to access the LTX content only. Anybody has any idea how to do this? I don't want to cancel my annual subscription. Just want to upgrade for July only. Ideally I don't want to have to create a separate account at the $10 tier just for the month of July.

4 hours ago, Yashfeer said:

So I have an annual Floatplane subscription at the $5 tier. I want to get the digital pass for July to access the LTX content only. Anybody has any idea how to do this? I don't want to cancel my annual subscription. Just want to upgrade for July only. Ideally I don't want to have to create a separate account at the $10 tier just for the month of July.

Contact FP support.

I have subscribed to $10.00 floatplane subscription, please can you confirm how do l obtain the digital pass to watch LTX 2023 Floatplane videos

On 7/23/2023 at 1:30 PM, Gazo said:

I have subscribed to $10.00 floatplane subscription, please can you confirm how do l obtain the digital pass to watch LTX 2023 Floatplane videos

You should have it automatically! Stay tuned for our uploads

Does the LTX 2023 content stay on the 10$ Tier ? For example could I sub to the 10$ tier in September and watch all the "old" LTX 2023 videos ?

Or do I have to be on the 10$ tier during LTX 2023 in order to have access to those videos ?

Also is it certain now that I can return to the 3$ OG tier ?

19 hours ago, JohnMcBane said:

Does the LTX 2023 content stay on the 10$ Tier ? For example could I sub to the 10$ tier in September and watch all the "old" LTX 2023 videos ?

Or do I have to be on the 10$ tier during LTX 2023 in order to have access to those videos ?

Also is it certain now that I can return to the 3$ OG tier ?

You can sub to the $10 later on and access the videos. You can revert to the OG sub after.

if i upgrade for a month what happens to my OG sub can i downgrade back to it again seems like a stupid system.  you think they just add it as its own channel and one time sub.  do i just gota make a second account now so i dont lose OG

3 hours ago, Wintyr said:

if i upgrade for a month what happens to my OG sub can i downgrade back to it again seems like a stupid system.  you think they just add it as its own channel and one time sub.  do i just gota make a second account now so i dont lose OG

I've heard it mentioned that you can downgrade to OG again... and you can. I can.

image.png.fe3d87b4ebb3010d03195cdcbed7f2be.png

Also: The wording of subscription change says it will take effect after current billing period. This was not the case for me. I had immidiate access to the LTX content after upgrading.

Tried changing to the LTT Supporter Plus from the OG plan but I get an error that "Something went wrong". Will contact support, but curious if it is just me.

image.png.4c2bcf9e4a41edde7f6bfc86bd1f5835.png

Esfandtv is way cheaper then doing this dumb system

Hold on, so if I have an annual subscription for $5 tier and I want to see LTX videos, I need to contact support? Why is this so complicated? Doesn't this just create hundreds of support tickets?