Server for Remote Desktop Streaming

I have a personal server all setup to run simulations for my consulting side business. This server is a Lenovo x3860 X6 with 4x 24 core xeon processors, 4TB m.2 SSD storage, 1.75 TB of RAM, and now a RTX A4000 graphics card. It runs my simulations really well but it is really under utilized and I would like to use it to run some games on it using remote desktop. I can get Diablo IV working over remote desktop and it is just a little laggy, if I run it on the server directly with a monitor hooked up it is super smooth at any graphics settings and resolution. Any advice how I can run remote desktop and improve the performance. I have a 10GB network connection between my server and PC that I want to play the games on. I was able to get games to work over steam remote play but it isn't convenient as I can't adopt it to my 49" monitor as it has to play at the resolution of a connected monitor. Ultimately I want to run this server completely headless. If I can improve the remote desktop experience to make games run smoothly it will also help with my side business as I run simulations over remote desktop as well.

Simply don’t use Remote Desktop. Try Parsec instead, works flawlessly for me locally. If you want a more completely local solution, you can try Sunshine on the server and run the Moonlight client where you intend to play the games. 

Frankly I find Parsec to just be more seem less. 

*edit

You want to run the machine headless... hmm, yeah I'm not sure about that without looking into it more. 

Parsec definitely runs faster, isn't as seamless as remote desktop. I can copy and paste from one computer to another with remote desktop and I can share devices such as my 3D Connexion Mouse I use for CAD work for simulations.

Lastly Parsec doesn't easily adapt to my 49" monitor like windows remote desktop does.

Good solution for just games in a smaller window though. It reaches that buttery smooth threshold.