Redragon K556 Keyboard

irishbeast

So I bought a redragon K556 yesterday to see what all the fuss is about and omg it's such a brilliant piece of kit. Really durable metal frame, nice to type and play games on and for the price is really is great. I would prefer if the keys were slightly less raised if I was to be super critical but that's just a personal thing. For the price I really cant fault it.

Got the K556 for around £40 ($45 usd roughly) which it expensive for just a basic keyboard but an absolutely steal for something with such good build quality. Reassuring heavy so doesn't move around the desk and I am quite heavy handed. Took a little bit of adjustment but every time I get a new keyboard its the same.

If you haven't made the switch then just do it. Its got nice RGB if that's your thing. I am not normally a fan of RGB but I actually quite like it on here. I have not explored any of the more advanced features but will in time. Definitely one of the best things I have bought in ages. Way better than my previous keyboard for COD. I never really buy gaming specific keyboards as they are usually a nightmare to do office work on but this one really is a brilliant all rounder at a very reasonable price point. Can also probably knock out a burglar with it if need be as it really is a heavy (but not clumsy) device. There is a shorter version but I prefer having the full numpad on there. 

8.5 out of 10 from me!

On 6/19/2023 at 1:05 AM, irishbeast said:

So I bought a redragon K556 yesterday to see what all the fuss is about and omg it's such a brilliant piece of kit. Really durable metal frame, nice to type and play games on and for the price is really is great. I would prefer if the keys were slightly less raised if I was to be super critical but that's just a personal thing. For the price I really cant fault it.

Got the K556 for around £40 ($45 usd roughly) which it expensive for just a basic keyboard but an absolutely steal for something with such good build quality. Reassuring heavy so doesn't move around the desk and I am quite heavy handed. Took a little bit of adjustment but every time I get a new keyboard its the same.

If you haven't made the switch then just do it. Its got nice RGB if that's your thing. I am not normally a fan of RGB but I actually quite like it on here. I have not explored any of the more advanced features but will in time. Definitely one of the best things I have bought in ages. Way better than my previous keyboard for COD. I never really buy gaming specific keyboards as they are usually a nightmare to do office work on but this one really is a brilliant all rounder at a very reasonable price point. Can also probably knock out a burglar with it if need be as it really is a heavy (but not clumsy) device. There is a shorter version but I prefer having the full numpad on there. 

8.5 out of 10 from me!

Yea. reddragon is quite good for it's low price.

Using K618 for like 2 years myself, or should I call it "Cheap person's Logitech G913".

Sound profile was kinda "Urgh" out of the box, quite fine (atleast for me) after some lubing & modding.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.