HDMI to RCA or SCART adapter recomendation request

So i have an incredably niche problem of having two working CRT TVs and for one i want a hdmi to analogue(RCA or SCART) converter on which I can adjust the picture size, beacuse the tv has a slight problem of the very top of the signal appearing on the actual screen upsidedown.
Some fluff: I would hate to throw out a working crt tv, retro games, light gun games and pre 2000 something anime would be awesome on it.
Sorry for bad english. 

Can't recommend one, but light gun games won't work with an adapter.

Also you lose most of the interest of using a CRT if you're coming from an adapted HDMI source instead of a native analog one...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

8 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

Can't recommend one, but light gun games won't work with an adapter.

Also you lose most of the interest of using a CRT if you're coming from an adapted HDMI source instead of a native analog one...

Well, i don't have any lightguns, I just want to watch retro anime from my jellyfin server.
And Yeah the latency is the achilleus heel of the lightguns, active adapters usually add quite a bit.

22 minutes ago, badi1220 said:

So i have an incredably niche problem of having two working CRT TVs and for one i want a hdmi to analogue(RCA or SCART) converter on which I can adjust the picture size, beacuse the tv has a slight problem of the very top of the signal appearing on the actual screen upsidedown.
Some fluff: I would hate to throw out a working crt tv, retro games, light gun games and pre 2000 something anime would be awesome on it.
Sorry for bad english. 

Well, I do own a raspberry pi 3 b+, maybe it could finally serve a porpuse.

You certainly can use the pi's composite out and watch videos/emulate games with it. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

17 hours ago, Kilrah said:

You certainly can use the pi's composite out and watch videos/emulate games with it. 

I hope rasp pi Kodi can be a front end for emulation.