I can't install msi center

Hi after building my pc I wanted to install the rgb software for my msi components so I decided to install msi center but each time it puts this on me (see screenshot) and I don't know how to solve this

thank you in advance for your answer

what is written on the screenshot

After exiting msi center relaunch msi center and click yes option in User Account Control dialog box to complete msi center installation

Capture d’écran 2023-06-11 084735.png

8 minutes ago, life_reapers06 said:

Hi after building my pc I wanted to install the rgb software for my msi components so I decided to install msi center but each time it puts this on me (see screenshot) and I don't know how to solve this

thank you in advance for your answer

what is written on the screenshot

After exiting msi center relaunch msi center and click yes option in User Account Control dialog box to complete msi center installation

Capture d’écran 2023-06-11 084735.png

Good news, forget that crap, use OpenRGB or SignalRGB 😛 

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Yeah, the MSI center might be almost considered bloatware, OpenRGB is not too complicated to use.

I edit my posts more often than not

9 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Good news, forget that crap, use OpenRGB or SignalRGB 😛 

this app is a really shit?

1 minute ago, life_reapers06 said:

Mostly all branded RGB apps are shit, dunno exactly for this one but you got the idea... 🙂 

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

2 minutes ago, life_reapers06 said:

In my experience it surely is.

3 minutes ago, life_reapers06 said:

Ever since the bad experience i had with Dragon Center, I don't even install whatever MSI told me to install in order to update my 3060ti vbios to get Resizeable-Bar feature. 😅

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

For one it's really slow even with a modern CPU/GPU. 

It has very few features and removing is a bit of a nuissance ( https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?threads/msi-collect-log-tool-and-msi-center-uninstaller-tool.362523/#post-2057323 )

The only useful thing was to use it for updating GPU BIOS. But it really didn't need it.

Well the MSI center is a bloatware that I would punch if I could. But also MSI makes it impossible to control RAM rgb through literally anything else. It breaks OpenRGB and doesn't have support. So you have to install 2 MSI bloatware to control the RAMs which is a pain. Some models might work tho, so definitely try Open RGB but if it didn't work then you're out of luck and will need to get the MSI center working.