Diagnosing possible GPU error

I have a custom-built tower PC that I bought a couple years ago. Ran fine for a while with an AMD FX-8350 CPU but still running it with the AMD R7-200 GPU (seems the weakest link in the system).

The problem: its been crashing lately. A lot. Tried running Halo, Warframe, etc. which had always worked well but now it freezes up a few minutes in. No BSOD, no error message, just completely freezes and then I have to manually shutdown the machine (via external power button) and manually restart. I started using the AMD utility to keep logs anytime I try to play and can't quite make heads or tails of it (logs attached). GPU isn't overheating. On the most recent log, it looks like the GPU just...quit working?...and the CPU was struggling to pick up the slack. I don't currently have another GPU to experiment with that will fit this rig (Gigabyte GA-78LMT motherboard). Any help would be nice, I'd like to know that replacing the GPU will fix these problems before dropping some $$$.

20230530-201133.CSV 20230606-200714.CSV

you can try underclock everything, CPU, RAM and GPU and see if that's stable. If it is, then try have only one component working at normal clock speeds.