the endpoint mapper database entry could not be created on windows 7

Aman Sethi
Go to solution Solved by johnno23,
11 minutes ago, Aman Sethi said:

(RpcRtRemote.dll)

that might be an issue. often it is not even needed and causes more issues than it prevents. however in the past malware was often disguised as RpcRtRemote.dll.

https://www.file.net/process/rpcrtremote.dll.html

I keep getting this message everytime I try to use anything that requires admin access. 

(the endpoint mapper database entry could not be created on windows 7)

I've done all the normal troubleshooting and found that if I disable Windows event manager it gets fixed but I want to know how to get it fixed without disabling Windows event manager. 

if you have done everything all  that is left is a reinstall of the system software.

But just in case i have to ask if you did a good scan to ensure you have not picked up any malware etc from the web or downloads.

also running sfc /scannow just in case you have any system files misbehaving that might possibly need replacement.

you might be lucky and able to do a simple restore if you have made some recent restore points ?

15 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

if you have done everything all  that is left is a reinstall of the system software.

But just in case i have to ask if you did a good scan to ensure you have not picked up any malware etc from the web or downloads.

also running sfc /scannow just in case you have any system files misbehaving that might possibly need replacement.

you might be lucky and able to do a simple restore if you have made some recent restore points ?

I lost my restore points. 

I haven't checked for malware as of yet so I might try that before anything else.

I have one system file that is causing me problems. 

It's the (RpcRtRemote.dll).