Remote PKG/Package Installer is not working after Offline Activate PSN on PS4 FW 5.05

Mahmudul Hasan

I recently activated my PS4 with PSN offline following a valid guide available on YouTube. The reason for this offline PSN activation was to enable Remote Play so I could remotely use the PS4 from my PC.

I am using a jailbroken PS4 with firmware version 5.05. I normally use GoldHEN 2.3. It was operating well before I performed the offline activation. I usually transfer PKG files via an app called Remote PKG/Package Installer via PC and it was operating flawlessly. 

But yesterday the PKG/Package Installer app failed to install any PKG from my PC which I used to do. I have tried in many ways but it seems not working anymore. It just gives an error message and stuck on the installation screen of the app.

I have attached herewith the screenshots of the issue.

Question 1: Is there any way to fix this issue or can I remove the offline activation from the user account and revert it back to the way it was before?

Question 2: If I back up the save games data from that particular user account and delete that malfunctioned user and create another new user, would I be able to restore the save games data to the new user and would it fix the inability to transfer PKG using the Remote PKG/Package Installer?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

20230604_235102.jpg

20230604_235133.jpg

20230604_235155.jpg

20230604_235222.jpg

20230604_235304.jpg

20230604_235427.jpg

20230604_235440.jpg

20230604_235509.jpg

20230604_235528.jpg

The game requires a higher version of the system software then that system is running and your jailbroken system is obviously blocking the official system software from being installed as it would revert the jailbreak.

I would recommend looking elsewhere for help in fixing this because community standards doesn't allow this 

Google be your friend here.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 2 possibilities that caused this your troble, but the most probabbly one: You are using HEN.
The HEN is an legacy PS4 homebrew enabler, the GoldHEN is the newer versions and it has a feature that fake the PS4 SDK version and might help hide that error.
The second possibilty is that you aren't installing the backport/fix update, the backport is an update to the game that 'downgrade' the required firmware up 5.05 (your one)
If you meet this two requeriments you will probabbly never see this error message.

• 6 months later...

Little late but i had the same problem. You just need to change primary and secondary DNS to a Certain number and that's it. I also recommend using Direct package installer as with RPI, you cant do much until you close it but with DPI you can play a game while installing anything.

Primary DNS           165.227.83.145
Secondary DNS      192.241.221.79