Upgraded from 2060 to 3060 games crash on boot

Hey all this is my first time posting on here. I've just installed a Gainward Ghost 3060 12gb into my system and any games requiring a decent spec crash on start with Resi 4 and Cyberpunk being the worst culprits.

The games crash just before the title cards come up, this wasn't a problem with my old 6gb 2060.

The rest of my machine contains a ryzen 3600, 16gb of Ballistix ram and a semi modular 550w TX550M Corsair psu.

I've also got 2 ssds and one 2tb hdd hooked up. Resizable bar is enabled on the MB.

I think it might the psu but when I've checked online everything points to it being fine for the gpu.

Massive thanks to anyone who can help 😇

20230602_211644.jpg

Did you already try doing a DDU wipe of the old drivers? While it should be fine since you went from Nvidia to Nvidia, sometimes there's still driver wonkiness that a DDU can clean up.

Just now, YoungBlade said:

Did you already try doing a DDU wipe of the old drivers? While it should be fine since you went from Nvidia to Nvidia, sometimes there's still driver wonkiness that a DDU can clean up.

Definitely worth a go, I did download and install the drivers but didn't try that. Thank you for the suggestion 😁