Lian li RGB fail

sprunk

Hey. I have just finished a new build in a Lancool 216 case. Everything is running fine though I have no led control over the front case fans. It doesn't show up in Mystic Light or in Lian Li L connect. It is just stuck in rainbow mode.

I am pretty sure I have made all the connections right and the fans are set to PWM on the motherboard. I tried reinstalling Mystic Light though that did not help. I also have tried connecting a led light strip that has the same problem. Anyone have the same issue. Thanks.

Mystic Light is garbage. Use it only to control your RAM RGB because that's the only possible way to do it because MSI is dumb. For everything else, use OpenRGB. And if you don't have to use Mystic Light for your RAMs then uninstall that bloatware as fast as you can and just keep OpenRGB.

19 minutes ago, Jon-Slow said:

Mystic Light is garbage. Use it only to control your RAM RGB because that's the only possible way to do it because MSI is dumb. For everything else, use OpenRGB. And if you don't have to use Mystic Light for your RAMs then uninstall that bloatware as fast as you can and just keep OpenRGB.

Thanks for that, Worked straight away.

56 minutes ago, sprunk said:

Thanks for that, Worked straight away.

no problem.