pc problem

Den_v20

So i bought a laptop for school work and stuff, it's from hp and everything was going well untill a random day it decided to stop opening discord, i tried installing notion but it can't open, also now doesn't open github desktop, nor rave.

I tried making a clean windows install from a usb mantaining every app and file i have because it would be a pain in the as to install al of them again one by one

I can't understand the problem because the app shows up for less than a second before vanishing into oblivion and can't be found on task manager

6 minutes ago, Den_v20 said:

So i bought a laptop for school work and stuff, it's from hp and everything was going well untill a random day it decided to stop opening discord, i tried installing notion but it can't open, also now doesn't open github desktop, nor rave.

I tried making a clean windows install from a usb mantaining every app and file i have because it would be a pain in the as to install al of them again one by one

I can't understand the problem because the app shows up for less than a second before vanishing into oblivion and can't be found on task manager

Try running sfc /scannow in command prompt if you haven't already and see if that repairs anything for you.

If that fails, try clearing %appdata% using the steps below. 

- Press Windows + R, type %appdata% in Run box, and hit Enter.
- Find Discord folder and right-click it to select Delete to delete it. This should delete AppData.
- Press Windows + R again, type %localappdata%, find Discord folder to delete it. This can delete         LocalAppData.
- Relaunch Discord to see if it can open.

Glowing screen captures,

Sleep eludes, lost in pixels,

Restless eyes still yearn.

-ChatGPT; the greatest poet of our generation.

What computer is this exactly?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18