Occasional white bar flickering, monitor turning off and on

Leychee

Hello, I've been having this issue for the past couple days without any change in my hardware.

When I'm playing, I have a thick white horizontal bar flickering sometimes, and in some rare occasions my monitor just turns off and on. Weirdly enough it happens 100% of the time when opening Apple Music.

Any ideas? 

Here's my rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Ley01/saved/FmsqHx

Thank you!

25 minutes ago, Leyf said:

Hello, I've been having this issue for the past couple days without any change in my hardware.

When I'm playing, I have a thick white horizontal bar flickering sometimes, and in some rare occasions my monitor just turns off and on. Weirdly enough it happens 100% of the time when opening Apple Music.

Any ideas? 

Here's my rig: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Ley01/saved/FmsqHx

Thank you!

witch monirtor one 

Sounds like a dying monitor or GPU. Given the parts list I'd put my money on monitor. 
I'd definitely try a different cable and maybe DDU the drivers and reinstall, but I'd really be eyeing the monitor. Any chance it's still in warrranty?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

9 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Sounds like a dying monitor or GPU. Given the parts list I'd put my money on monitor. 
I'd definitely try a different cable and maybe DDU the drivers and reinstall, but I'd really be eyeing the monitor. Any chance it's still in warrranty?

It should be in warranty. I bought it very recently and never had any issues with it so I'm a bit surprised. I'll follow your tips and hope it fixes the issue.

Thank you!