GPU/Mobo/Monitor having issues

History:
So my PC was built in Jan 2019. always used 1080p 60/75hertz TN/VA monitors. Even back then, my second monitor would suffer from turning on and off during gameplay or even normal usage. It was the bad house wiring and no Earthing connection to the PC.
Fast forward to 2022. Got a new 144hertz. it does the same thing, when turning on Fans, the monitor turns off for a second.
We fixed the wiring, that solved the issue. 2 weeks ago, Cleaned the PC and changed CPU fan and after that the monitor is not turning off from power fluctuations, But ever since ive got 3 BSOD's. Browers crash at random times. PC on its own closes heavy demanding Applications like Steam.
So fresh installed the Drivers and that stopped that BS.

Here is the issue.
every time i start a game, my PC does this weird notification sounds of a Device getting plugged in and Unplugged.
Further more, my monitor turns on and off with that same plugged and unplugged noise when im gaming for some time. It depends from game to game how its affecting the Rate of this issue.
Here are is the list of games ive played and the amount of time the Screen turns on and Off.

1. Halo MCC - H2A = when ever i fire my scrab gun for more than 2 seconds as burst. (halo 2 Skulls on)
Videos to show issue: 

around 16 seconds into both the videos.

2. Forza horizon 4. Never does this. i get 120-144 Frame in Forza and runs smoothly and never i have got this Monitor on/off issue
3. Valhiem = it does this once ever like 30 mins
4. World of Tanks = Does this once every 45 mins, sometimes every 10 mins
      Yesterday i got BSOD when i shot a tank while full zoomed in, and the tank was bound to explode, instead my PC gave me blue screen
5. Hitman Blood money: was streaming this game 2 days ago and i got the issue every 20 mins
6. 7 days to Die = Every 1 minute. it was soo bad that i deleted the game.

FORGOT TO MENTION:

This only happens when i am using this 144 hertz Acer Nitro on DP, but when i plug it through HDMI, the issue goes away.
My old BenQ monitor was plugged through same HDMI cable and it still had issues. even tried to use a convertor cable for using both monitors at same time, cuz they both were HDMI and GPU only has 1 HDMI port. back then i used DVI port to HDMi cable.

The GPU is running in Silent mode
and these are the Idle stats
image.thumb.png.73a0cbf7899269e7834f566c1363fe46.png

I would like to know
how to Diagnose the issue with the PC, is it the GPU, Mobo or the monitor or something else

image.png

Thats after Running Forza Horizon 4 for 4 mins. Averaging 90 FPS cuz snowing in game