LG C3 Prices?

Areyn13

So this is mostly a specularoty question so forgive me, but when would we expect to see the C3 tv's go on sale? and what kind of a discount would we expect during it's first year? would it be black friday/christmas? does anyone remember how much the C2 cost if/when it went on sale by the end of 2022? I really wanted to get the LG C2 42" once i'd saved enough but sadly it's out of clearance stock everywhere here now so, I gotta hold out

Ryzen 5800x | Asus ROG STRIX B550-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16gb | ASUS TUF GAMING OC RTX 3070 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb | Corsair RM750x

5 minutes ago, AndreiArgeanu said:

You can use camelcamelcamel to look at Amazon price history for any product if that's of use to you. This is for the C2 in the UK for example.

image.thumb.png.8609157bc0a0d022cdf332cd163f2fd9.png

Oh wow, ok yeah so around black friday and christmas would be the best time to buy them it seems! ty!

Ryzen 5800x | Asus ROG STRIX B550-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16gb | ASUS TUF GAMING OC RTX 3070 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb | Corsair RM750x

1 hour ago, Areyn13 said:

Oh wow, ok yeah so around black friday and christmas would be the best time to buy them it seems! ty!

very informative post by Andrei. I was also unaware I could simply use that function. Dont really use Amazon but always good to know that one can track such things.

camelcamelcamel is great. But yeah, for spring releases like the C3, or Samsung S95C, black friday is usually your first big discount.

I was just drooling over these at Costco this weekend and they said they dont expect to have any of the C3's go on sale until Black Friday. Apparently Costco as a whole still has a ton of "older" models that were held up with all the supply chain issues that they are wanting to get rid of first. The C2's should go on sale this weekend and 4th of July if anyone is looking for one of them. 

• 6 months later...

I just picked up the 55" c3 on Amazon for $1798. It's $100 less than best buy and (I believe)$600 off. I can't wait for it to arrive to use it. First OLED tv, and couldn't be more excited.