First Clean setup

Eeeeeeh

Budget (including currency): 

too much - around 4k€ for the whole setup with table etc.

germany

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

tripleA Titles, no online games because of the country i'm in (I pay 60€/month for 700 latency and occassionally no Internet at all), i life in a village/tiny city with 50k people)

Other details:

270hz 1080p, i want to go to 4k at some point, but at shops i can hardly tell the difference except for better colors

What I have:

Case: lian li tu150, graphics card: rog rtx 2080 s super, Mainboard: ASRock Z790 PG-ITX/TB4, lowest spec ddr5 RAM 32gb (was expensive at time of buying and higher tiers seemed to cause problems at the time), noctua d15 chromax, 2 noctua nf120, -> PC wise rocksolid for my purpose, I upgrade my System from 7th gen Intel and used the old System for about 7 years (in between my ryzen system died right after the end of warranty... I'm not switching to Team Red in the foreseeable future), ASUS TUF VG279QM, random 1080 60hz, drop & thx one aaa, Grace Design sdac, razer peripherals (i like the clickiness of their less clicky Switches (huntsman tourmament ed. linear red) and i got the ultralight mouse after my logitech mx Master died for better cohesion)

extra m1 Mac mini for sidejobs or videoplayback - it's quieter and I was curious

What I'm proud of:

I build the ash Monitor-poll-stand, made it ultra smooth 800 gritt and painted it satin black (after applying primer + mainly Hand Tools except for a Drill and no workplace whatsoever),

cablemanagment: mind the cable slack-> power cable - stanup-desk (would have to swap it completly to a longer one to hide it and i'm not feeling up to it, on the wallplug I have a  brennenstuhl surge protection thing, since I think that overcurrent killed my ryzen setup or powersupply - i am to scared to test it out), slack of peripherals for putting them neatly away (i Plan to 3d print some spring loaded cablebarrels, but I am New to designing - it will take a while).

20230518_114328.jpg

20230518_114440.jpg

20230518_114400.jpg

That desk do be bending abit

And the cables are still kinda all over the place but atleast theyre somewhat organized unlike the absolute mess i have as my testbench

Also i think this belongs in the build logs subforum cause new builds and planning is more for ppl that are planning out a new build

Thank you for the Info. I was just so proud of my tiny Monitor stand thing and wanted to share it (before this the cablemanagment was worst). The table in itself is another thing I want to change - but with the hardwoodpricing here right now I could almost afford a gpu upgrade, so I restrain myself